Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Superbad

So I saw this movie a while ago, but I though I'd start out the movie reviews.

Overall, I felt it was pretty funny. It definitely had the bathroom humor and essence of "Knocked Up" too.
The beginning was funny, and progressed nicely, and so did the end. However the middle of the movie seemed pretty slow, and VERY unlikely. I didn't like it because it was so unreal. When they are at that party and came with some random guy.. that just seemed kinda dumb.
Also the cops with "mclovin" was pretty funny but still kinda dumb at times such as when they were taking him by those bars and parties and such.
again, near the end, I liked better, when it actually showed the teenage aspect of the movie (what it was suppose to be based on..)

A funny movie, like I said. The middle was pretty slow, but the beginning and end were good.

Recommended: when you want a laugh and don't want to think too much.

No comments: