Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Incredible Hulk

You pay for 80 minutes of "entertainment" and you are only provided with about 10 to 20. When I decided to watch this movie I was looking for something action packed. Well boy was I ever disappointed. I had to suffer through an hour of "story" and a few minor non-impressive fight scenes. As if this is not punishment enough, the story is not even that great. It is almost all very predictable and not too many moments (if any) that make you say "wow". When you finally get to the last 10-20 minuets (yes it's at the end) you are expecting something spectacular. Well sorry to burst your bubble but it never quite gets to that level. Don't get me wrong, it is definitely better than the rest of the movie, but that really isn't saying that much.
Overall I think the only thing this movie has going for it is that the Hulk did not look completely computer generated, but that's about it.
Put the money you would have used to pay for a ticket to better use and get some food. (For those of you who would just find it online don't waste your time. Watch a different movie, chances are it will be much better than this one.)
-Nick

No comments: