Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sex and the City

Well I saw this movie only after seeing one episode of the tv series. So I didn't know too much about each of the characters. But the movie did a good job of bringing me up to speed and somehow managed to keep my attention. Overall it was an alright movie, nothing spectacular, but I guess if you loved the show then you might have a different opinion. To me it didn't seem like there was much character development. All the change (if any at all) happened near the end of the movie all withing a few seceonds, and not gradually like it would in real life.
The story wasn't that great in my opinion but still once again my lack of knowledge about the show might be working against the movie here.
I would give it a 4.5/10, and only worth watching if you can't find something better.
-Nick

No comments: